Simpkins Edwards are registered to carry on audit work and regulated for a range of investment business activities by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. VAT registration number 141 691769
Limited Liability Partnership
Simpkins Edwards is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales with number C352993. It is registered to carry out audit work in the UK, regulated for a range of investment business activities and licensed to carry out the reserved legal activity of non-contentious probate in England and Wales by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.
Details of our probate accreditation can be viewed at icaew.com/probate under reference number C002500802.
The term partner is used to refer to a member of Simpkins Edwards LLP.
Registered office: Michael House, Castle Street, Exeter, Devon EX4 3LQ. VAT No. 141691769
Access to and use of this site www.simpkinsedwards.co.uk is provided by Simpkins Edwards subject to the following terms:
- By using www.simpkinsedwards.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.simpkinsedwards.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.simpkinsedwards.co.uk.
- Simpkins Edwards may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Simpkins Edwards. Your continued use of www.simpkinsedwards.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of www.simpkinsedwards.co.uk
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.simpkinsedwards.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.simpkinsedwards.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.simpkinsedwards.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Simpkins Edwards.
- You agree to use www.simpkinsedwards.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.simpkinsedwards.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.simpkinsedwards.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- www.simpkinsedwards.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating Simpkins Edwards its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Simpkins Edwards be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.simpkinsedwards.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
- Simpkins Edwards does not warrant that functions contained in www.simpkinsedwards.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.simpkinsedwards.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying Simpkins Edwards or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Simpkins Edwards and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Simpkins Edwards or any other third party.
Contributions to www.simpkinsedwards.co.uk
- Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to www.simpkinsedwards.co.uk, you:
- warrant that your contribution;
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Simpkins Edwards for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify Simpkins Edwards against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Simpkins Edwards as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on www.simpkinsedwards.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
- warrant that your contribution;
- Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on www.simpkinsedwards.co.uk (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.