Key diversity Statistics
Key diversity Statistics (as at JUNE 2017)
- Our age profile ranges from 16 years to 64 years
- 56% of our workforce are younger than 45 years and 22% of our workforce are older than 55 years
- Our workforce comprises individuals from a broad range of socio economic backgrounds, with 80% of partners and employees educated at a non-fee paying, state school;
- Our workforce comprises individuals with a range of ethnic backgrounds, disabilities, religions and beliefs.
- Our workforce gender balance is 28% male and 72% female
Simpkins Edwards asked all its Partners and staff to respond to a diversity survey anonymously, which is not mandatory and for this reason these figures are not a complete representation of the Firm’s diversity profile. 36% of our Partners and staff completed the survey.