Guiding you through Inheritance Tax
An effective plan with regards to Inheritance Tax (IHT) planning and its implications for you can make a significant financial difference to your beneficiaries.
We take a broad view of your situation to define the best ways to pass your wealth on, including:
- Gifting during your lifetime
- Increasing your pension contributions
- Leaving a portion of your wealth to charity
- Reviewing the appropriate inheritance tax reliefs that may be available
- Setting up trusts for named beneficiaries
We’ll work with you to design the best way to pass on your wealth, so you can feel secure about the future of your family – making sure that you retain control over your assets in your lifetime.
If you’d like assistance in securing the future of your family, get in touch.