Trusts & Estates
Saving you time with our Trusts & Estates services
Our dedicated team help you plan for the future in the most efficient way – protecting you and your beneficiaries from unexpected tax bills.
Trusts can serve a wide range of purposes for a broad cross-section of circumstances. Common uses include:
- Management of assets for someone unable to manage them for themselves
- Protecting family assets
- Protecting funds for a specified purpose – such as education
- To pass on assets before or after death
Our services include:
- Suitability advice
- Tax implications
- Trust administration
- Trust planning assistance
- Trustee and beneficiary advice
- We can also act as a Trustee for your Trust
Simpkins Edwards are trusted partners in all other areas of estate planning – from will writing to our fully licensed probate service.
We understand the sensitivities and needs in this area, staying abreast of your requirements under the law, as well as the ways in which you can be more efficient.
For more information on our trusts and estates services, get in touch.